I.Love.Music Entertainment
Log in Smile
If you haven't an account, yet register for free Very Happy


I.Love.Music Entertainment

We aren‘t just singers, we are a family of singers ^-^
 
HomeFAQMemberlistCalendarSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello Rena here
Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:37 am by Ren.a

» [CLOSED] Girls' Generation - You Think
Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:25 pm by JoYounJi

» [OPEN] Seventeen - Mansae
Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:31 am by seunhyun

» [CLOSED] Girls' Generation - Lion Heart
Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:57 am by Susy Mi Kwang

» [OPEN] Seventeen - Adore U
Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:50 pm by TaeHyeon

» [CLOSED] BIGBANG - WE LIKE TO PARTY
Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:53 am by TaeHyeon

» [CLOSED] Orange Caramel - Abing Abing
Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:23 am by Ayu_Hae

» Hellow everybody!!!
Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:18 pm by Thoyu

» [CLOSED] Big Bang - Sober
Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:57 am by Channie

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Kai here and ready for action~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shim Kai
Melody
Melody


Anzahl der Beiträge : 18
Anmeldedatum : 2013-02-11
Alter : 20

PostSubject: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 am

Hey everyone~! I'm Kai it's nice to meet you all~
First off,I'm a girl~
I was Born December 4th 1997 and I'm 15 years young~
Something interesting about me?
Well,I love all types of Pop.
Kpop
Cpop
Jpop
Vpop
Apop
Even Jrock~
Well,I like all types of music
If the beat is good and i can dance to it,then i like it~
My favorite band of all time is DBSK~
I believe that this whole law suit thing is just a nightmare that all Cassie's are going through.
AKTF yo!
My favorite color is all greens except for forest green.
My fave number is 4
My fave song is To You by Teen Top.
I love to write fanfics and RP.
Rp-ing is awesome~
I'm looking forward to collabing with you guys~
BYE BYE~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seung-Mi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1074
Anmeldedatum : 2013-01-21
Alter : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:23 am

Hey Kai (^O^)/

Thank you once again for joining our Family Smile

I'm Seung-Mi, the Former of I.L.M.-Entertainment, so if you have any question you can ask me anytime (^-^)
Also the Moderators will help you if you ask them ^-^


Hope to collab with you soon



And have fun~~ I love you

---------------------------ILM'Entertainment-------------------------
by Admin Seung-Mi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilment.forumieren.com
Shim Kai
Melody
Melody


Anzahl der Beiträge : 18
Anmeldedatum : 2013-02-11
Alter : 20

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 am

Seung-Mi wrote:
Hey Kai (^O^)/

Thank you once again for joining our Family Smile

I'm Seung-Mi, the Former of I.L.M.-Entertainment, so if you have any question you can ask me anytime (^-^)
Also the Moderators will help you if you ask them ^-^


Hope to collab with you soon



And have fun~~ I love you
Thanks for welcoming me again and i'll be sure to come to you if i need help~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seung-Mi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1074
Anmeldedatum : 2013-01-21
Alter : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 am

Shim Kai wrote:

Thanks for welcoming me again and i'll be sure to come to you if i need help~ Very Happy

Nothing to say thanks for Smile
Okay good Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well... Let's start and look around ^-^
Or you can just go ahead and open a Collab Wink

---------------------------ILM'Entertainment-------------------------
by Admin Seung-Mi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilment.forumieren.com
Shim Kai
Melody
Melody


Anzahl der Beiträge : 18
Anmeldedatum : 2013-02-11
Alter : 20

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 am

Seung-Mi wrote:
Shim Kai wrote:

Thanks for welcoming me again and i'll be sure to come to you if i need help~ Very Happy

Nothing to say thanks for Smile
Okay good Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well... Let's start and look around ^-^
Or you can just go ahead and open a Collab Wink
Opening a collab sounds great~
Do i just go to the forum and make a new post?
Like,if i wanna open a collab in japanese do i just go to that forum and make a new one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seung-Mi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1074
Anmeldedatum : 2013-01-21
Alter : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 am

Shim Kai wrote:

Opening a collab sounds great~
Do i just go to the forum and make a new post?
Like,if i wanna open a collab in japanese do i just go to that forum and make a new one?

You can look up how to do it here:
http://ilment.forumieren.com/t82-please-help-d-d-d

---------------------------ILM'Entertainment-------------------------
by Admin Seung-Mi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilment.forumieren.com
redcherrylilly
Clef
Clef
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11
Anmeldedatum : 2013-01-25
Alter : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:47 am

Shim Kai wrote:
Hey everyone~! I'm Kai it's nice to meet you all~
First off,I'm a girl~
I was Born December 4th 1997 and I'm 15 years young~
Something interesting about me?
Well,I love all types of Pop.
Kpop
Cpop
Jpop
Vpop
Apop
Even Jrock~
Well,I like all types of music
If the beat is good and i can dance to it,then i like it~
My favorite band of all time is DBSK~
I believe that this whole law suit thing is just a nightmare that all Cassie's are going through.
AKTF yo!
My favorite color is all greens except for forest green.
My fave number is 4
My fave song is To You by Teen Top.
I love to write fanfics and RP.
Rp-ing is awesome~
I'm looking forward to collabing with you guys~
BYE BYE~!

you rp? Where? :3 oh and hi! My name is Lilly :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shim Kai
Melody
Melody


Anzahl der Beiträge : 18
Anmeldedatum : 2013-02-11
Alter : 20

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 am

redcherrylilly wrote:
Shim Kai wrote:
Hey everyone~! I'm Kai it's nice to meet you all~
First off,I'm a girl~
I was Born December 4th 1997 and I'm 15 years young~
Something interesting about me?
Well,I love all types of Pop.
Kpop
Cpop
Jpop
Vpop
Apop
Even Jrock~
Well,I like all types of music
If the beat is good and i can dance to it,then i like it~
My favorite band of all time is DBSK~
I believe that this whole law suit thing is just a nightmare that all Cassie's are going through.
AKTF yo!
My favorite color is all greens except for forest green.
My fave number is 4
My fave song is To You by Teen Top.
I love to write fanfics and RP.
Rp-ing is awesome~
I'm looking forward to collabing with you guys~
BYE BYE~!

you rp? Where? :3 oh and hi! My name is Lilly :3

I'm mostly on Ohana,Kbbunited, and Dibi. But im looking for a new rp~ Hi Lilly~ Nice to meet you~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redcherrylilly
Clef
Clef
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11
Anmeldedatum : 2013-01-25
Alter : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Shim Kai wrote:
redcherrylilly wrote:
Shim Kai wrote:
Hey everyone~! I'm Kai it's nice to meet you all~
First off,I'm a girl~
I was Born December 4th 1997 and I'm 15 years young~
Something interesting about me?
Well,I love all types of Pop.
Kpop
Cpop
Jpop
Vpop
Apop
Even Jrock~
Well,I like all types of music
If the beat is good and i can dance to it,then i like it~
My favorite band of all time is DBSK~
I believe that this whole law suit thing is just a nightmare that all Cassie's are going through.
AKTF yo!
My favorite color is all greens except for forest green.
My fave number is 4
My fave song is To You by Teen Top.
I love to write fanfics and RP.
Rp-ing is awesome~
I'm looking forward to collabing with you guys~
BYE BYE~!

you rp? Where? :3 oh and hi! My name is Lilly :3

I'm mostly on Ohana,Kbbunited, and Dibi. But im looking for a new rp~ Hi Lilly~ Nice to meet you~!

you should come join us at slow motion rp! everyone there is SUPER nice and cool. we're having a v-day event right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shim Kai
Melody
Melody


Anzahl der Beiträge : 18
Anmeldedatum : 2013-02-11
Alter : 20

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 pm

redcherrylilly wrote:
Shim Kai wrote:
redcherrylilly wrote:
Shim Kai wrote:
Hey everyone~! I'm Kai it's nice to meet you all~
First off,I'm a girl~
I was Born December 4th 1997 and I'm 15 years young~
Something interesting about me?
Well,I love all types of Pop.
Kpop
Cpop
Jpop
Vpop
Apop
Even Jrock~
Well,I like all types of music
If the beat is good and i can dance to it,then i like it~
My favorite band of all time is DBSK~
I believe that this whole law suit thing is just a nightmare that all Cassie's are going through.
AKTF yo!
My favorite color is all greens except for forest green.
My fave number is 4
My fave song is To You by Teen Top.
I love to write fanfics and RP.
Rp-ing is awesome~
I'm looking forward to collabing with you guys~
BYE BYE~!

you rp? Where? :3 oh and hi! My name is Lilly :3

I'm mostly on Ohana,Kbbunited, and Dibi. But im looking for a new rp~ Hi Lilly~ Nice to meet you~!

you should come join us at slow motion rp! everyone there is SUPER nice and cool. we're having a v-day event right now

Alright~ can you give me the link please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura Meiko De Keehl
Top Hit
Top Hit
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 129
Anmeldedatum : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:51 am

Welcome to the family! Very Happy I´m Mei, nice to meet you~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juri
Song
Song
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91
Anmeldedatum : 2013-04-05
Alter : 21
Ort : Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.

PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Keke, Yo, Kai ~ :3

I'm Juri, glad to meet you ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kai here and ready for action~   

Back to top Go down
 
Kai here and ready for action~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tighten Up crew present Trash & Ready: Catch, Shoreditch. 17 January 2010
» [Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore] SCANDAL ASIA TOUR 2011 BABY ACTION
» BECK: live action movie
» Lovely Complex Live Action Movie
» BABY ACTION

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I.Love.Music Entertainment :: Please talk about yourself~~ :D-
Jump to: