I.Love.Music Entertainment
Log in Smile
If you haven't an account, yet register for free Very Happy


I.Love.Music Entertainment

We aren‘t just singers, we are a family of singers ^-^
 
HomeFAQMemberlistCalendarSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello Rena here
Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:37 am by Ren.a

» [CLOSED] Girls' Generation - You Think
Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:25 pm by JoYounJi

» [OPEN] Seventeen - Mansae
Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:31 am by seunhyun

» [CLOSED] Girls' Generation - Lion Heart
Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:57 am by Susy Mi Kwang

» [OPEN] Seventeen - Adore U
Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:50 pm by TaeHyeon

» [CLOSED] BIGBANG - WE LIKE TO PARTY
Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:53 am by TaeHyeon

» [CLOSED] Orange Caramel - Abing Abing
Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:23 am by Ayu_Hae

» Hellow everybody!!!
Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:18 pm by Thoyu

» [CLOSED] Big Bang - Sober
Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:57 am by Channie

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Yunomuna here. ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yunomuna
Composition
Composition
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30
Anmeldedatum : 2013-04-07
Alter : 25

PostSubject: Yunomuna here. ^^   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi hi... I'm Yunomuna(not my real name though, kk), 20 y.o Mongolian Kpop-er. ^^
I've started participating collabs 6-8 months ago. I'm still not very good, so please help me. ^^
My favorite Kpop group is TVXQ5. I've been liking them for 5 years. Hmmm, what else?
My nickname is Rapunzel, LOL. People call me that becuz I have extremely long hair, kkk.

My YT channel: www.youtube.com/user/Nomuna1V


I think I'm a better rapper than vocalist. It's one of my fav collabs that I participated.


LET'S BE GOOD FRIENDS. ^^

---------------------------ILM'Entertainment-------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seung-Mi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1074
Anmeldedatum : 2013-01-21
Alter : 21

PostSubject: Re: Yunomuna here. ^^   Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:17 am

Hey Yunomuna <3

First off all: THANK YOU FOR JOINING <333

My name is Seung-Mi and I'm the Admin/Leader of ILM-Entertainment
If you have any question you can ask me whenever you like



I hope you have fun here and find new friends~



I'm looking forward to do Collabs with you :3

---------------------------ILM'Entertainment-------------------------
by Admin Seung-Mi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ilment.forumieren.com
Chris*
Song
Song
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79
Anmeldedatum : 2013-01-24
Alter : 25
Ort : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Yunomuna here. ^^   Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:56 am

Yunomuna Welcome fellowcassie....
Pleasure... I'm Chris , 20 y/0 Brazilian...

AND CASSIOPEIA.. (I've been liking them for 6 years.... )
How you can see... My bias is Changmin!

I hope make a duet with you someday... ( You're Yunho and me Changmin... that's good)

---------------------------ILM'Entertainment-------------------------
Cassie ~~ |~~ Changmin|Yoochun|Junsu|Yunho|Jaejoong ~~ |

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yunomuna
Composition
Composition
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30
Anmeldedatum : 2013-04-07
Alter : 25

PostSubject: Re: Yunomuna here. ^^   Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:16 am

Seung-Mi wrote:
Hey Yunomuna <3

First off all: THANK YOU FOR JOINING <333

My name is Seung-Mi and I'm the Admin/Leader of ILM-Entertainment
If you have any question you can ask me whenever you like



I hope you have fun here and find new friends~



I'm looking forward to do Collabs with you :3

Thank you for inviting me. ^^ And I have some suggestion. When any collab is released, how about opening thread to receive constructive criticism/suggestion about each member's vocal? So that we can improve.

---------------------------ILM'Entertainment-------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yunomuna
Composition
Composition
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30
Anmeldedatum : 2013-04-07
Alter : 25

PostSubject: Re: Yunomuna here. ^^   Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:28 am

Chris* wrote:
Yunomuna Welcome fellowcassie....
Pleasure... I'm Chris , 20 y/0 Brazilian...

AND CASSIOPEIA.. (I've been liking them for 6 years.... )
How you can see... My bias is Changmin!

I hope make a duet with you someday... ( You're Yunho and me Changmin... that's good)

Fellow Cassie... *runs to you* *hugs and swings* kkk cheers

Duet? YEEEEES! I'd love to. Idea Maybe Humanoids, Catch Me and Before U Go?

---------------------------ILM'Entertainment-------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris*
Song
Song
avatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79
Anmeldedatum : 2013-01-24
Alter : 25
Ort : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Yunomuna here. ^^   Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:01 am

yunomuna wrote:
Chris* wrote:
Yunomuna Welcome fellowcassie....
Pleasure... I'm Chris , 20 y/0 Brazilian...

AND CASSIOPEIA.. (I've been liking them for 6 years.... )
How you can see... My bias is Changmin!

I hope make a duet with you someday... ( You're Yunho and me Changmin... that's good)

Fellow Cassie... *runs to you* *hugs and swings* kkk cheers

Duet? YEEEEES! I'd love to. Idea Maybe Humanoids, Catch Me and Before U Go?


Yeeeah.... Changmin's high notes are hard but it's a good idea... let's talk about it with pm

---------------------------ILM'Entertainment-------------------------
Cassie ~~ |~~ Changmin|Yoochun|Junsu|Yunho|Jaejoong ~~ |

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yunomuna here. ^^   

Back to top Go down
 
Yunomuna here. ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I.Love.Music Entertainment :: Please talk about yourself~~ :D-
Jump to: